Ruben Villager
    Mar 2011
    Altera Village Ch.12
    I am in complete agreement that the game should have an axe using character!

There's really no reason not to! If they are worried that axes are too slow, Chung is clearly a slower character but makes up for it with huge hit stun on his attacks! If they are worried that axe using girl's can't be cute, there are plenty of cute axe girls running around! I do suggest an axe using girl over an axe using guy, since there are no "slower" girl characters right now. Lu probably would have the slowest attacking speed so far. Although I'm all for a manly axe user like HECTOR from Fire Emblem.

If there was one bad thing about an axe user, it would probably be their lack of mobility options. So far, everyone after Elesis have all sorts of double jumps, air dashes, and derp dives that make tamer characters like Rena jealous. I'm not sure it would make sense for an axe user to be flying around the screen... but I've seen crazier things!
    Ye he/she wouldn't be Aerial friendly, they can however have a move that's almost identical to Rolling smash from lk just a tad bit slower but hits alot harder with a ground pound stun finisher that has a 1sec stun.
    or they can have a up swing like ain along with a down swing in mid air, which would be nice since up swing = juggle and down swing = smacks you down cancelling your aerial [first char that can cancel derp dives etcetc]

- - - Updated - - -

You know, KOG was actually more creative with their character's weapons in GC.
    Like, each job had a new weapon. (Until they introduced AP Characters which were based off lazy Elsword)

Ryan for example used an Axe, Jade Hook, Scythe, Storm Blade(Looks like a double edge spear, can be snapped into 2 short spears.)
    Also, where is Ercnard Sieghart? I want my original KOG Main back.
    Not only that, the last Sieghart member.
    Everyone would flip or rather every gc player who mained Sieghart would flip if we got Sieg added to the Roster with the Soluna from the get go.
    Introducing Jf to elsword literally making him the best combo friendly character, Ara may have combo-chain system but it's more but honesly jf system is much cooler actually adds on to skills giving them extra hits also making much fancier combos that don't require you do use actives, hell imagine siegharts actives also having JF-addons?

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    Everyone would flip or rather every gc player who mained Sieghart would flip if we got Sieg added to the Roster with the Soluna from the get go.
    Introducing Jf to elsword literally making him the best combo friendly character, Ara may have combo-chain system but it's more but honesly jf system is much cooler actually adds on to skills giving them extra hits also making much fancier combos that don't require you do use actives, hell imagine siegharts actives also having JF-addons?
    Really? I never liked Prime Knights gameplay, looked cool, hated it for PvE and PvP.
    I prefer Gladiator because of the Reverse Grip style.

Though, if they ever did add Sieghart, they should make him a special character like how Luciel and Rose are special.

For example:
    He'd have 4 Paths like Rose, but each path would be based on his Job weapons from GC.

Path 1: Reverse Grip Gladiator Sword
    Path 2: Short Sword + Spear
    Path 3: Twin Blades
    Path 4: Soluna
    This way everyone would be happy with it.

There would actually be 4 different weapons for Sieghart unlike Rose which shares just Dual Guns.
    and because there would be 4 different weapons, you would have to actually use this Search Function for it.

^Which has no purpose right now anyways.

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    No, he betrayed her.
    I mean...if we're talking about the Romance of Three Kingdoms....he didn't betray her and stuff

But Dynasty Warrior is a different can of worm lol.....he draws a parallel to the "Asura", not Ara...

I would never betray my waifu.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2013
    The Forest
    im all down with a new character under the condition that its a male character, there are way too many females characters, give the male buff/big characters some love

Hamel Guardian
    Jan 2013
    Gambling
    I mean...if we're talking about the Romance of Three Kingdoms....he didn't betray her and stuff

But Dynasty Warrior is a different can of worm lol.....he draws a parallel to the "Asura", not Ara...

I would never betray my waifu.
    I mean his real wife, I never read the Three Kingdoms
    im all down with a new character under the condition that its a male character, there are way too many females characters, give the male buff/big characters some love
    That's quite exaggerated, 6 versus 7.

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2014
    Altera Village
    Agreed.
    Not to mention:

Male Characters: 5
    Female Characters: 6
    (Not counting Luciel)

Which would be 6 Males, 7 Females.
    It's always been uneven since Elesis was released.
    I think it's about time they give 2 Males in a Row (Ain + whoever is next.)

Altera Savior
    Sep 2014
    Hell
    I just want an ice user like the opposite of bh

Or more scythe

Feita Knight
    Mar 2016
    In Hell
    I just want an ice user like the opposite of bh

Or more scythe
    Isn't Ain one of those ice users though and scythe would fall into Ara if you think about it...

Hamel Guardian
    Dec 2013
    闇の世界!? Nah.
    I mean his real wife, I never read the Three Kingdoms
    ntr lv bu O O?!

I've only read summaries since I'm too lazy for details lol~

Sander Chieftain
    Sep 2015
    At Nemmy's feet
    Or they could like... throw in another girl for the lulz.