Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017

CreatorsDojo Guild

What's going on Ladies and Gents. I'm HonorDojo and I want to talk about a Guild that I'm creating called CreatorsDojo. This Guild consist of a very kind community that really strives for searching for indivdiual that's quite friendly and talkitive. Some of the key focus that we have for CreatorsDojo, is a Website that we're creating from scratch, with a ton of unique features that comes with the site. We also have a great Discord community that's great for any new members or existing to bond and get to know each other.

Here's a little image example of our website. I won't broadcast the website cause it's for Guild members only and I believe you aren't allowed to advertise a website with the link provided.

If you are interested in joining my IGN in game is HonorDojo

or if I'm busy doing off keyboard or game stuff you can add my Discord: Honor#2669 I'm actively checking it 24/7.

If you're interested in joining hit me up on Discord or PM me on Elsword community forums. Or message here. Which ever is more convient for you, though if you want the faster route. Then, Discord is the way to go.

•