Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~

~Summer Giveaway~

Due to the new forum tomorrow, you can either start posting here or can wait until tomorrow revamp (prefer this option).

Hi Elpeeps!
    How is everyone's summer doing?
    I have limited edition packages or sets that I bought from August/September of 2016 up until the in May/June 2017.
    With that I will be giving away one of my packages/sets.
    I will also have two winners for the short question answers.
    If you win the Trivia/Grand Prize, you can't win the other reward.
    Be advised that some of my Prizes are in my Market Thread, but if none of them have been sold it is up for grabs.
    I will make an update just in case of any of them are being replaced and so on.

Grand Prize:
    Death Slayer Set (Shadow of Death, Aura of Death, Observer of Death)
    Magic of Tricks (Shine and Original) [Cape, Party, Trump Deck]
    2016 Halloween Costume Winner Design Set 6/6 (Ara) [Sealing Possible: 1] [Sealed]
    Black Pumpkin Rabbit & Sticky Sit Motion (Rena)
    Black Pumpkin Rabbit & Sticky Sit Motion*
    White Pumpkin Rabbit & Fantasy Sit Motion*
    Frost Pixie Accessory Package (White and Sky Blue) [Frost Pixie's Breath, Frost Pixie Mini, Frost Pixie Crown]
    2017 Winter Casual Accessory Package (Blue and Pink) [Blooming Flower, Snowflake Mustache, Flower Wing]
    April Fool's Butler and Maid Premium Package - Chung (Includes the Skill Cut-In)
    Shark Hunter Accessory (Ruby and Sapphire)**
    Ruby: Anchor Earring and Shark Fin [Sealing Possible: 1] [Sealed]
    Sapphire: Anchor Earring and Orca Fin [Sealing Possible: 1] [Sealed]
    *I can open any character, except for Elsword, LuCiel, and Ain
    **Anchor Earrings I can open from Elsword~Rose, Ain is not available for this since this came out two months before Ain came to NA.

Trivia Questions:
    Answer one of the two questions, failure to answer while filling out the forum won't let you participate unless you do one or the other.
    1) Aisha was my first character I made in April 2011, since that day until now how many Aisha characters do I have until
    now? (This counts both my main and alt account)

2) Two years ago my friend introduced to me the Otome games. I've been in love it since then, whether it is JP or KR list three of the otome games. It can be either pc, mobile, etc.

Trivia Prize:
    (Many will be in quantity/amount and such)
    [5~20] Ancient Guardian Wedge
    [5~10] Ancient Iron Wedge
    [10~50] Stamina Potion 100%
    [20] Orichalcum Weapon Accessory Cube
    [2 stacks] either Dark, Wind, Light, Nature, Fire, Water
    [2 stacks] El's Essence
    [1] Japan 2015 Creator Award - Embarassed Hedgehog [Sealing Possible: 1] [Sealed]
    [1] April Fool's Maid Top Piece - Another Black (Chung) [Sealing Possible: 1] [Sealed]

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Rules:
    • Post Count must be 100
    • Join Date has to be before May 2017
    • Fill out the format listed in the example
    • A Three strike rule will be affected as of this giveaway and forward**
    • Deadline is on 8/5/2017 @ 11:59pm PST, if however lenient I will extended to 8/6/2017 or 8/7/2017 @ 11:59pm PST

**This is taken affected due to anonymous people in my past few giveaways pming me or finding me in-game regarding giveaways and such. Either failure to read the rules, or various rants. If a 3rd strike happens, the giveaway will be cancelled. If wondering how I will do that I will be editing in this post here.

How to fill out the format:
    ie.
    Spoiler:
    DISCLAIMER: In-game name is made up as I am using it for an example.
    [If you don't want to participate the Trivia, then don't fill out the Trivia part]
    IGN: blobmaster
    Prizes you wish to have (Grand Prize): 2016 Halloween Costume Winner Design Contest (Ara)
    Prizes you wish to have (Trivia Prize): Japan 2015 Creator Award - Embarassed Hedgehog
    Your Trivia Question and Answer: I picked #2, Mystic Messenger, Black Wolves Saga, NightShade
    Why you want the prizes: I never had any costumes or costume accessories before, and I would like to get either one of them.

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    One more as I am in under construction!

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Thank you guys for your patience!
    Thread is now open!
    -NSG

Elder Citizen
    Mar 2012
    Wonderland
    IGN: UranoxMetria
    Prizes you wish to have: (Grand Prize) 2017 Winter Casual Accessory Package (Blue)
    Prizes you wish to have (Trivia Prizes): Japan 2015 Creator Award - embarrassed Hedgehog
    Trivia Questions and answer: I pick #2, Diabolik lovers (etc), Kissed by the baddest Bidder (mobile), Norn9 (etc/PC).
    Why I want the prizes: The accessories is to make my Eve look gorgeous.

Feita Knight
    Feb 2013
    IGN: Spellcasters
    Prizes you wish to have (Grand Prize): Magic of Tricks
    Prizes you wish to have (Trivia Prize): Japan 2015 Creator Award - Embarassed Hedgehog
    Your Trivia Question and Answer: I picked #1, my instinct believes you have 6 Aisha characters.
    Why you want the prizes: I stopped playing in 2014 and just came back into it recently. Unfortunately, I missed out on a lot of items and events that I didn't get to obtain.

Thanks NSG

Cobo Service
    Apr 2011
    ~Portal of Otome~
    Hi Guys,
    Due to the forum revamp that is happening tomorrow.
    Feel free to either save your post or can transfer it tomorrow once I do another opening!
    Igettorevisetomorrow..yay!
    -NSG

•