Ruben Villager
    Jul 2017

Question Cant Decide on what to make!!! [HELP!!]

Hi! Good day guys.
    Im a new player in elsword. But has an experience playing it. Since ive played it wayback 2015 i guess. The last char is Add.
    Well to make it short. Im getting confused on what class/char to create and make it my main char. Basically im not a pvp type of player. I just want to do some runs , hunt and more PVE player in short. I want to know your suggestions of what char/class to create and why. Please explain it to me. I find it hard to choose , coz all of them are good but i dont know what to pick. (Sorry for my bad english , PH player XD )

Thank you for helping mee!! I really need some replies now XD To help be decide. Thanks a lot!!!!

Ruben Villager
    Apr 2017
    Well, I mean, obviously, each character has their own unique playstyle, so, even if you were recommended to play a certain character, it may not suit you in terms of how much fun you have playing them. As such, I'd suggest researching guides and watching videos of characters that already interest you, and going from there. Of course, this is only my humble opinion, and you're free to decide based on future responses to this thread.

Nonetheless, I do wish you luck in successfully finding a character - or characters - that you'll enjoy playing.

Ruben Villager
    Jun 2017
    I'd suggest you to play what you like.
    I, for example, like ranged chars and bows/crossbows as weapons - so I decided to play Rena (Grand Archer) and to my luck she's a pretty good PvE Class

Just play whatever you like (in terms of Weapons/Character itself) and you'll be fine, believe me

Cobo Service
    Mar 2012
    In America
    Hi please post in the right section, the guide sub section is for guides only. Welcome back tho

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    moved thread to character & skills

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

Shelling Guardian
    Oct 2012
    Being compared to waterfall :^(
    We can only do so much with little info you're giving us. Do you like melee or range? A certain playstyle? Maybe a motif you like?

Ruben Villager
    May 2017
    on the earth
    every characters are good for PvE with their playstyle... everyone has their own playstyle so ideal character for everyone is different
    you need to go random for first i think [while considering what you want (range, speed, dps from commands or skills ...)]

•