Game Master
    Nov 2015

GM Make Your Way to Elrianode and Then Talk About It in our New Forums!

My oh my, so much coming tomorrow!

First, the new forums will be launched tomorrow!

These current forums will be open for 1 week to allow all of you the ability to move over any threads you want to post on the new forums, such as guides and guild recruitment posts!

But that's not all!

• Elrianode Launches (with some special goodies for you)
    • 2017 Elrios World Tour Event
    • PVP Burning Event
    • Enhancement Event
    • And some unannounced Item Mall Goodies!

Be sure to check out all of the details in this week's GM Blog!

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    You guys have me too excited T_T, I can't wait. Really promising events on top of the new area!

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    PVP burning event? I thought that included the epic npc meet chance increased : (

well ripppp

everything else seems really nice tho i'm just dead inside because of the epic npcs

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2016
    Somewhere in this world
    Sooooooo much contents ! Also, will the enhancement event give us the opportunity get higher than a +8 amulet ? Since it's just this level mentionned... Though I wouldn't mind anyway, you are giving so much stuff for free to get one... Is KOG becoming friendly to free to play players ?

Altera Savior
    Jul 2013
    forums
    PVP burning event? I thought that included the epic npc meet chance increased : (

well ripppp

everything else seems really nice tho i'm just dead inside because of the epic npcs
    It.. didn't say it wouldn't. GM blogs never give 100% of the full information, so keep your hopes up. If it's like KR's PVP burning event, it'll probably include the epic npcs too.

Feita Knight
    Feb 2012
    (ง'̀-'́)ง
    Finally...Elrianode... it's gonna become my new home because of Denif alone. It sure was nice living in Feita.

Also, new forums ayy. I actually had this feeling it would come at the same time with the new town, just like how this vBulletin version came with the Fields update. Still hoping the new forums will look pretty. ��

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    Canada, Ontario, Markham
    15% item drop rate title l0l

Altera Savior
    Jul 2011
    Hamel's Steamed Spider Shack

New dungeon and various events!
    New forums!

/toots horn!!

Elder Citizen
    May 2012
    i've been getting a bit more active again in the game so now i'm somewhat excited for the new area
    was waiting for the new area to get the new gear and maybe finally change from sd gear

•