I absolutely see no reason why this was implemented since I've never seen anyone complain about this. I did not level up another High Magician to cap just for you guys to screw me over again.First the restriction on henir entry (I quit a lot of 1st jobs cause of this), and now this crap.

((Not gonna get into the bankshare issue with base chars since that stopped me from playing base job anyway))

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!! 1st jobs need what little help we can get. (longer hitstun on my MM+ extra damage on Meteor Shower) Q~Q

And yes, I know the easy solution is to job change, but..
1. they didn't give us promotion costumes so I would lose my 1st job's hairs for when i play around with costumes

2. as soon as i job changed my Little Specter into Asura and my Metal Heart into Optimus to try and get achievements i quit playing them cause they became supper boring.

3. I HAD TO WORK MY BUTT OFF LEVELING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE SO WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO JUST BECAUSE THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS GAME WANNA CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WASN'T BOTHERING ANYONE?