Elder Citizen
    Jul 2012
    Canada, BC

Useful Imperial Crusher

So, we got useful on Imperial Crusher and it feels beefier now but i'm curious what its exact hit count got increased to. it seems to take a while for anything elboy to get updated on the wiki usually, so figured i'd preemptively ask. Anybody know? attached a video for people who wanna count

Big thanks to whoever gets the number!

Feita Knight
    Jul 2013
    on my chair, in front of my computer
    if you have useful imperial crusher, all you have to do is unequip everything so you basically have 0 stats, because maxi and crit and damage ranges will mess with your numbers. now just use useful imperial crusher, record the damage, record the damage of another skill that already has it's data on elwiki, such as mega slash, and use some basic algebra to determine the hit count.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2012
    Canada, BC
    well when i slowed down i saw about 7~ unique damage prompts on my downswing. since both swings have the same base count, would it be safe to assume about 7 per slash? (so an increase of 6 hits to 14 from the base number of 8)

if it is infact an increase to 14 total hits, thats an increase in total damage from 5.3k% over 8 hits to 6.5k% over 14 which is pretty substantial.

thats about as close as i can guess with the limited time i usually have to mess around with testing lately, was just hoping someone else had a better concrete answer

Ruben Villager
    May 2015
    Hidden Village
    Actually useful imperial crusher has around twice the number of hits than of traitress imperial crusher. So the max number of hits is 16 for the useful trait.

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    I can confirm that it is indeed 16 hits, and here is the proof:

122800 / 7675 = 16

This is probably one of the only skills whose Useful trait doubles the amount of hits. The trait makes the skill deal a total of 7,436.8%, making it the best 200 mp skill we have.

I've updated Elwiki a few days ago since it still showed "??" hits at the time.

You can replicate this test and any other future hit count tests by going to Free Training completely naked (for pure tests), or at least no weapon and 0 crit and max, and then do some math after using it once.

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2012
    Canada, BC
    nice! wow yeah that's definitely a fantastic upgrade. pretty needed since the sandstorm nerf and at least imperial crusher doesn't require a mob to be against a wall to take the full damage. its come a long way since its 4k% damage days lol

•