Ruben Villager

Smile Ara/ SD pve guide.

Just fair warning im a free to play player,and just incase this confuses you (sorry if it does) "Ara-SD=Sakura Devanam", and "SD=secret dungeon"

Hello i have been on and off playing elsword for a while and finally decided to make a character reach end game with it. So i decided to play Ara-SD(its lvl60 rn) for this reason and instantly loved playing her for both pve and pvp because it had good clearing in pve and good skill links for pvp while having good mana/orb control in both types. WELL anyways i would like to focus onmore of the pve side by know "what are gear and/or attributes i should work on my ara?" or "when should i start doing my Trans quest?". Rn my goal is to reach 85-max lvl, and get geared for Trans quest. pretty short but if anyone has any advice or recommendations for titles, armor sets, skill setup for pve, costumes, etc that would really help me out thanks(insert list of names here) .

Also if you want an active friend to chat with add me on els :P (sorry if i bore you though)
    IGN:Shurbble

Ruben Villager
    Hello! Welcome to the Ara Fandom!!
    I personally am not an SD main (I main Asura) but I do have some advice.
    1.) Gear
    If you're going for end game gear, you have a couple of options:
    - Secret Dungeon Gear
    You should get a set to start, even if it might hurt you money wise and slow you down, it helps to have this gear.
    I use the Glitter Berserker Set, but you might want to look on elwiki, because I'm not positive what would benefit an SD.
    - Henir Gear
    Henir gear is pretty versatile, and does have the potential to be even better than heroic, if you extract socket on all of the armors and weapon, but this is very costly, and RNG isn't always a kind soul. Besides, henir is more of a PvP gear.
    - Heroic Gear
    Heroic Gear is optimal for PvE. It allows you to have a wide variety of effects, while having good set effects that are beneficial for PvE.
    While the effects that can be gained from Heroic Gear this is the build that most people go for:
    Top: Attack/Attacked +%
    Bottom: Party Magical/Physical Attack +%
    (Whether its magical attack or physical attack, it depends on the Class and Character, I believe that Ara is a physical attacker.)
    Gloves: Skill stacking or Skill CD -%
    Shoes: MP cost -%
    There's also 3 types of Heroic Gear: Wrath, Wisdom, and Vision
    Vision reduces the cooldown of all skills
    Wrath increases the damage of all skills
    Wisdom reduces the MP cost of all skills
    If you have the same type of Heroic Piece on, then you will get a set effect.
    Ex: If you have 5/5 Vision, you will have a -10% Cooldown Reduction (Same for Wrath and Wisdom)
    If you want you can always mix up the sets.
    Ex: You can have 2/5 Wrath, which gives +5% Damage increase, and 2/5 Wisdom, which gives -5% MP cost Reduction
    If you have this setup, then you can have a different weapon, like Henir or Void.
    Also, you can either get Elite or Unique pieces. (I'd go for Unique, since the chance for higher percentages is better.)
    Last of all, on each piece of heroic gear there is a rank given to it. It can be anywhere from 1-29, and normally the higher the rank the better, but if the effect percentage is high, then the rank isn't as important.
    If you want more information, elwiki is a great place to look, and if you have any questions about heroic gear then feel free to ask me.
    (I know its a little confusing!)
    - Void Weapon
    As of right now, this is the all end game weapon best one of time in the game. The dungeon is a little bit tricky, so that I haven't been able to clear it myself, but if you want to you can go for it. (Although you have to be level 99)
    2.) Attributes
    As attributes go, you should be using either water, or dark, but dark got nerfed, so water would be a better choice.
    3.) Stats
    I know you didn't mention this, but I'll talk about this anyway.
    Here are the stats you should be aiming for:
    Maximize: 10k at least, and this should go on your Weapon, and your costume Weapon too
    Critical: 8k at least, and I would put this on your amor.
    (You don't need to socket this as much because in awakening Ara has 20% more critical hit rate.)
    Speeds: 20% at least on ALL speeds. (Put this on your costume, since no matter what, for PvE or PvP you need this.)
    MP Gain: You should get this from the Mana Necklace, DO NOT SOCKET FOR THIS
    Ring of Fury: Wearing this gives you 3 beads at the start in the dungeon, and allows you to gain beads faster. This is a MUST HAVE for any Ara because she is a character that is very reliant on awakening.
    These are the main stats you should be focusing on for PvE.
    4.) Titles
    I'm not really very knowledgable on this topic, so I would definitely look it up on elwiki.
    5.) Skill Build
    Not really sure for SD, maybe someone else can help?
    If you have any other questions, please add me in game and I can try and help!
    IGN- Yutakia

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! Welcome to the Ara Fandom!!
    I personally am not an SD main (I main Asura) but I do have some advice.
    1.) Gear
    If you're going for end game gear, you have a couple of options:
    - Secret Dungeon Gear
    You should get a set to start, even if it might hurt you money wise and slow you down, it helps to have this gear.
    I use the Glitter Berserker Set, but you might want to look on elwiki, because I'm not positive what would benefit an SD.
    - Henir Gear
    Henir gear is pretty versatile, and does have the potential to be even better than heroic, if you extract socket on all of the armors and weapon, but this is very costly, and RNG isn't always a kind soul. Besides, henir is more of a PvP gear.
    - Heroic Gear
    Heroic Gear is optimal for PvE. It allows you to have a wide variety of effects, while having good set effects that are beneficial for PvE.
    While the effects that can be gained from Heroic Gear this is the build that most people go for:
    Top: Attack/Attacked +%
    Bottom: Party Magical/Physical Attack +%
    (Whether its magical attack or physical attack, it depends on the Class and Character, I believe that Ara is a physical attacker.)
    Gloves: Skill stacking or Skill CD -%
    Shoes: MP cost -%
    There's also 3 types of Heroic Gear: Wrath, Wisdom, and Vision
    Vision reduces the cooldown of all skills
    Wrath increases the damage of all skills
    Wisdom reduces the MP cost of all skills
    If you have the same type of Heroic Piece on, then you will get a set effect.
    Ex: If you have 5/5 Vision, you will have a -10% Cooldown Reduction (Same for Wrath and Wisdom)
    If you want you can always mix up the sets.
    Ex: You can have 2/5 Wrath, which gives +5% Damage increase, and 2/5 Wisdom, which gives -5% MP cost Reduction
    If you have this setup, then you can have a different weapon, like Henir or Void.
    Also, you can either get Elite or Unique pieces. (I'd go for Unique, since the chance for higher percentages is better.)
    Last of all, on each piece of heroic gear there is a rank given to it. It can be anywhere from 1-29, and normally the higher the rank the better, but if the effect percentage is high, then the rank isn't as important.
    If you want more information, elwiki is a great place to look, and if you have any questions about heroic gear then feel free to ask me.
    (I know its a little confusing!)
    - Void Weapon
    As of right now, this is the all end game weapon best one of time in the game. The dungeon is a little bit tricky, so that I haven't been able to clear it myself, but if you want to you can go for it. (Although you have to be level 99)
    2.) Attributes
    As attributes go, you should be using either water, or dark, but dark got nerfed, so water would be a better choice.
    3.) Stats
    I know you didn't mention this, but I'll talk about this anyway.
    Here are the stats you should be aiming for:
    Maximize: 10k at least, and this should go on your Weapon, and your costume Weapon too
    Critical: 8k at least, and I would put this on your amor.
    (You don't need to socket this as much because in awakening Ara has 20% more critical hit rate.)
    Speeds: 20% at least on ALL speeds. (Put this on your costume, since no matter what, for PvE or PvP you need this.)
    MP Gain: You should get this from the Mana Necklace, DO NOT SOCKET FOR THIS
    Ring of Fury: Wearing this gives you 3 beads at the start in the dungeon, and allows you to gain beads faster. This is a MUST HAVE for any Ara because she is a character that is very reliant on awakening.
    These are the main stats you should be focusing on for PvE.
    4.) Titles
    I'm not really very knowledgable on this topic, so I would definitely look it up on elwiki.
    5.) Skill Build
    Not really sure for SD, maybe someone else can help?
    If you have any other questions, please add me in game and I can try and help!
    IGN- Yutakia

Ruben Villager
    (Typing on my phone rn so i might misspell alot)
    1.gearing
    I plan to do secret dungeons but i would like to know what would the appropriate gear would be for doing these secret dungeons like quest gear or basic SD gear?
    2.attribute
    ill probably run 3 water and 1 dark if possible
    3.stats
    Dam i forgot about stats so thanks for filling me in on important info
    4. Titles
    Its ok ill try ask more peeps ingame and could you ask if any of your buddies would like to help as well.

Thats about it but thank you so very much, you made me happy enough hug you for the advice you gave me XD.

also ill try to add you as quickly as possible thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

(Typing on my phone rn so i might misspell alot)
    1.gearing
    I plan to do secret dungeons but i would like to know what would the appropriate gear would be for doing these secret dungeons like quest gear or basic SD gear?
    2.attribute
    ill probably run 3 water and 1 dark if possible
    3.stats
    Dam i forgot about stats so thanks for filling me in on important info
    4. Titles
    Its ok ill try ask more peeps ingame and could you ask if any of your buddies would like to help as well.

Thats about it but thank you so very much, you made me happy enough hug you for the advice you gave me XD.

also ill try to add you as quickly as possible thanks again

Ruben Villager
    1.) I would use quest gear, as that will be ok for now, and if you run with other people, it won't matter if you don't have the best end game gear.
    2.) Oooh I forgot bout Costumes!
    - Salvatore Rosso
    Salvatore Rosso is a pretty good set, as it gives a total of 13% skill damage if you wear the whole set. Even if you don't want to buy the whole set, the 5/5 gives 7% skill damage. This set can go for 1-2 bil.
    - Henir Lord of Time and Space
    This set is pretty sought after in the elsword community, since its 4/5 gives 10% critical hit rate increase, along with sime other good effects. The only problem: It is exorbitantly expensive. (10 bil at least for thr whole set...)
    So it would probably better to go for SR, or CM. (Celestial Master)
    3. ) No Problem

- - - Updated - - -

1.) I would use quest gear, as that will be ok for now, and if you run with other people, it won't matter if you don't have the best end game gear.
    2.) No Problem
    Last edited by Yukatia; 08-03-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Ruben Villager
    Hey my brother wants to join on my way to making endgame characters and he playing his lvl 85 Aisha-(EM), do you or any of your buddies know about how to build a Aisha as well?

Thx so much for helpping out

- - - Updated - - -

Hey my brother wants to join on my way to making endgame characters and he playing his lvl 85 Aisha-(EM), do you or any of your buddies know about how to build a Aisha as well?

Thx so much for helpping out

Ruben Villager
    Unfortunately I'm not an Aisha Main, but maybe I can ask some of my friends for some advice.