Jul 2011
    Ice castle

Art shop~

Hi there and welcome to my art shop~

[Commissions: closed ( ) ]

-Announcements-

Also 20% off on everything until [the next batch]
    *Slots are closed until the lists are cleared*

* If you can snap a screenshot of me and your character, Ill give you a free sketched colored bust! Just post on this thread or send it to me via pm c: *
    *(I usually hang out in elysion/lanox..)*

Ill be doing something a little different this time around bc i need more diversity -w-b
    Aight so the slots are going to be split into 3 categories: female, male and chibi.
    Each category will hold 4 spots.
    When you post on the 16th, specify your character's gender. ( if youre ordering a chibi, you can leave it blank )
    Im also trying out a new art style for chibis so pick the one you prefer when you order!( style A: old, style B: new)
    Lastly , couples wallpaper/full body/thighs up/waist up wont be available for this batch.

-[ My Tumblr ]-
    ~me ref~
    ~ref sheet~

~*Examples*~

1.Bust

2.Waist up

3.Thighs up

4.Full body

5.Wallpaper

6.Chibi

~*Prices*~

*KC rates: - 20:100*
    * kching to ed conversion rate only apply when converting kc item prices to ed. *
    * Option 5:Wallpaper includes lineart and is full body *
    * 2 characters => double the price *

Wish list:
    +10 amu
    Miracle alchemist blade(raven)
    Henir - Lord of time and space clip(raven)

Post your choice and references ~
    There is no slot order.
    A couple chibi does not go into the couples category.
    You may request at most two chibis.(2 singles or one couple)
    However the Limit for other options is 1 per person.
    I will ask for payment once I am done with your request.

Art takes time so no rushing!

~*Slots*~

~*Completed*~

Oldest ---> Newest

~*Chibi*~

Bethma Guard
    Mar 2011
    Lagopia/Australia

RE: ART SHOP~

Can I have a bust please?

Here's my Reference copy paste.
    <span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlPrivateMe ssage_ctlPanelBar_ctlPrivateMessageRepeater_ctl01_ lblFullMessage">[1] [2] Which ever costume you'd prefer, and here's the current colour for the pants, I haven't gotten around to updating those yet. </font>[3]

&amp; If Possible ET hair?</font> [4][5]
    </span>

Hamel Guardian
    Aug 2011

<div>Good luck on your art shop, Im sure you'll do fine <strike>though now theres like 5 art contests taking the attention away from artists' commissions &gt;.&gt;</strike></font><div>
    </font><div>oooo now that I think about it, I should have you do a full body of my eve too xD, as a seperate request</font></font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font>
    </font><div>Anyway! As for my RF (I'll put the referenceHere just in case) Ignore the dark scale and the headdress of darkness on him. <strike>Its such an old pic QQ, id take new ones but my RF is a mess and I need a new look, so i'll stick with this one til then &gt;.&lt;</strike></font></font><div><strike>
    </strike>
    </font>
    </font><div>That William Mask on him: I don't want it to be a mask covering his mouth. Id like you to make it hang below his chin, kinda like a neckerchief.</font></font><div style="display: inline !important; ">As for his expression, Id like it to make him look like he has a "Thrilled and ready to kill" kinda look, with some of the fangs in a big grin and all that xD</font></font><div></font><div style="display: inline !important; ">
    </font>
    </font><div><div style="display: inline !important; ">Of course you can always change it to as you see fit being the professional and all, but you can still let me know if any of this is a problem if you want lol</font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font>I do happen to have a dark scale i dont mind handing to you for art owo, would it be fair to give it to you to cover for both my requests when you finish? I can seal it for you too.</font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">Edit: Mybe I shoulda just PMed all this instead lol</font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">And of course Sira doesnt waste any time finding this thread</font>
    </font>

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2011
    Ice castle

Flyguy (10/30/2012)<div>Good luck on your art shop, Im sure you'll do fine <strike>though now theres like 5 art contests taking the attention away from artists' commissions &gt;.&gt;</strike></font><div>
    </font><div>oooo now that I think about it, I should have you do a full body of my eve too xD, as a seperate request</font></font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font>
    </font><div>Anyway! As for my RF (I'll put the referenceHere just in case) Ignore the dark scale and the headdress of darkness on him. <strike>Its such an old pic QQ, id take new ones but my RF is a mess and I need a new look, so i'll stick with this one til then &gt;.&lt;</strike></font></font><div><strike>
    </strike>
    </font>
    </font><div>That William Mask on him: I don't want it to be a mask covering his mouth. Id like you to make it hang below his chin, kinda like a neckerchief.</font></font><div style="display: inline !important; ">As for his expression, Id like it to make him look like he has a "Thrilled and ready to kill" kinda look, with some of the fangs in a big grin and all that xD</font></font><div></font><div style="display: inline !important; ">
    </font>
    </font><div></font><div style="display: inline !important; ">Of course you can always change it to as you see fit being the professional and all, but you can still let me know if any of this is a problem if you want lol</font></font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font>I do happen to have a dark scale i dont mind handing to you for art owo, would it be fair to give it to you to cover for both my requests when you finish? I can seal it for you too.</font>
    </font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    </font>
    </font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">Edit: Mybe I shoulda just PMed all this instead lol</font></font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">And of course Sira doesnt waste any time finding this thread</font></font><div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">
    <div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">allright!<div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">ill gladly take that dark scale as payment for both commissions c:<div style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); ">

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2011
    Ice castle

Soniciaran (10/30/2012)Can I have a bust please?

Here's my Reference copy paste.
    <span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlPrivateMe ssage_ctlPanelBar_ctlPrivateMessageRepeater_ctl01_ lblFullMessage">[1] [2] Which ever costume you'd prefer, and here's the current colour for the pants, I haven't gotten around to updating those yet. </font>[3]

&amp; If Possible ET hair?</font> [4][5]
    </span>

<div>Ofc!

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2011
    Ice castle

*all done!*

Bethma Guard
    Oct 2011

I want your artwork it looks awesome..<span>:w00t:</span><div><span>
    </span><div>heres my reference for <span style="text-decoration: underline;">OPTION 3</span><div><span style="text-decoration: underline;">
    </span><div>just pm me your nickname for payment... im in-game as well.

<div>

Hamel Guardian
    Aug 2011

Huann (11/2/2012)
    *all done!*
    <div>ZOMG HE LOOKS LIKE A BOSS! <strike>Like For real he looks like he belongs in an arcade fighting game!</strike></font><div>
    </font><div>o.o Also since you have a small line of requests, I dont mind if you finish other people's requests before my Eve full body. I think I'll send you the dark scale payment now as well xD</font>

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2011
    Ice castle

AQueous (11/2/2012)I want your artwork it looks awesome..<span>:w00t:</span><div><span>
    </span><div>heres my reference for <span style="text-decoration: underline;">OPTION 3</span><div><span style="text-decoration: underline;">
    </span><div>just pm me your nickname for payment... im in-game as well.

<div>

<div>aww yeh more ravens to draw &gt;: )

<div>ill pm you once im done!

<div>

Elder Citizen
    Jul 2011
    Ice castle

Flyguy (11/2/2012)
    Huann (11/2/2012)
    *all done!*
    <div>ZOMG HE LOOKS LIKE A BOSS! <strike>Like For real he looks like he belongs in an arcade fighting game!</strike></font><div>
    </font><div>o.o Also since you have a small line of requests, I dont mind if you finish other people's requests before my Eve full body. I think I'll send you the dark scale payment now as well xD</font>

<div>Glad you like it c:

<div>my IGN is 2N

•