Velder Noble
    Mar 2011
    Velder CH 8

Post [Guide] How to Link your Elsword Account to Steam

Howdy STEAM-ers,

Having issues connecting your account to Steam? Follow these steps below:

1. Go to Elsword page in Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/237310/

2. Click on ‘PLAY GAME’ button.

3. Installation procedure: Disk details/requirements and installation location.

4. Installation procedure: Shortcut specifications.

5. Installation procedure: Disk space allocation.

6. Installation procedure: Download confirmation.

7. Steam Games Library: Download status.

8. After completion of game download, click ‘PLAY’ button.
    Elsword launcher/login window appears prompting user to either login an existing Elsword account or register.

After login using an existing Elsword account, player should be able to launch and play Elsword. His Elsword account will now be permanently linked to his Steam account. Player can still use his ES account in regular client login and should use his steam account when using Steam ES client.

9. Register for an Elsword account.
    Note: Registration fields/requirements will be the exactly the same as current web registration.

10. Activate account confirmation.

11. Email to activate Elsword account in Steam.

12. After clicking PLAY NOW, the game launcher opens.

13. If Elsword account is not activated yet, account not validated message should appear.

14. Game loads after a successfully activated Elsword account.

~Cuddles :-DDD

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2013
    the problem is i can't even register

i press REGISTER and nothing happend

Hamel Guardian
    Mar 2011
    So there's no way to link our game to steam without reinstalling a completely new copy? =(

Feita Knight
    Mar 2011
    You can move your elsword folder into steam's library folder.

Then go to elsword page on steam store -> click play game.

Ruben Villager
    Jul 2011
    I tried to link my account but the areas where I'm supposed to enter the account information don't show up.

Elder Citizen
    Sep 2011
    I forgot where :(
    Is The Steam Launcher Broken? I can't seem to even Open it. Yes this might be an old post but I can't seem to find this anywhere else in forums. :/

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2012
    This method words for me, thza lut

Ruben Villager
    Aug 2012
    Its not even showing up for me. well the boxes to input my account information. Any way around this? Like, switch the pop up browser?

Ruben Villager
    Mar 2017
    I'm aware that this thread is several years old but I was wondering if anyone will see this.. I'm having an issue. Is it possible to link an EXISTING account to Steam? I have downloaded Elsword on Steam after playing with the client downloaded from the website for a while now and when ever I launch it I get an error message saying that there is no response from the server and behind it grayed out it says something along the lines of your account is not activated but I have no clue how to even link it in the first place and I can't do the steps in this guide

(ヽยดω`)
    Mar 2011
    piglet my guy
    I'm aware that this thread is several years old but I was wondering if anyone will see this.. I'm having an issue. Is it possible to link an EXISTING account to Steam? I have downloaded Elsword on Steam after playing with the client downloaded from the website for a while now and when ever I launch it I get an error message saying that there is no response from the server and behind it grayed out it says something along the lines of your account is not activated but I have no clue how to even link it in the first place and I can't do the steps in this guide
    Hi, please don't necro threads that have been inactive for 30+ days. If the issue persists please make a new thread in Game Support section rather than bumping a dead thread.

Locking.

Market thread || Code of Conduct || avi by Y0na

•