Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2013
    I looooove my eves. That sexy springstep hnng. Showing off the fancyness in feita regions is always fun. *^*
    Empress and Nemesis 4lieffff, k.
    how do u spring step? I don't think I can due to a shabby ghosting keyboard

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011
    Why did I get her?
    Doesn't fit the stereotypical class of most MMOS (ie warrior, mage, archer, etc.)

What do I love about her?
    Movement/jump speed (dancin around people), unique attacks, she's looks adorable

Velder Noble
    Jul 2013
    Beside CBS
    She had a charm... from the moment I saw CBS I knew she would be my main, so I made a code electra (prettiest eve k)

then when we finally reached level 35, she rejected me. (wasn't out yet... Q~Q)

Ok, seriously though.

Fast, and difficult to use effectively... What I like in a character. Her story was sad though, the whole giving up her emotions thing. (we know they are still there, still sad ;-; )

Anyway. Battle seraph looks more like a queen, and that she is... (or will be, as soon as I get K-Ching to make her look more decent ;A; )

Hamel Guardian
    Feb 2013
    CN is a close second, and I find Proto00 to have the saddest story, she failed to generate emotions and is used as a tool

Velder Noble
    Sep 2011
    Her drones. I liked the fact that she had the largest melee range. Her flight was a definent +.
    Later I found out that electro-balls had a short range and they couldn't really be combo'd, but I still love my CN.

Elder Citizen
    Nov 2011
    Planet Vegeta
    Bercerz shers serxy

Feita Knight
    Aug 2013
    think im gonna make CEm later

Queen's Authority
    Apr 2013
    My goddess, my idol, my queen.

My HDD is incorrectly formatted or something, so my collection is at a screeching halt :<

Hamel Guardian
    May 2012
    My HDD is incorrectly formatted or something, so my collection is at a screeching halt
    Well we can't have that. Here have some help rebuilding.

Velder Noble
    Jul 2013
    Beside CBS

ermahgerd eve is crying ;A;

•