Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Updated interval required for adult stage, more info to come later on. Please show support to get this guide stickied.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Testing has been delayed due to a class project and current Halloween event (:P) I will get back to testing as soon as I finish the project; most likely.

Bethma Guard
    Feb 2013
    Aqua
    Thanks for such a nice guide~~

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    bump for people to see and use the info to raise their pumpkin fairies to be lethal fairies!PS: support comments like the above one are always appreciated.

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2011
    Rhizome-9
    Question: Does the 2% gained from the Fantastic QPL JElly count towards the interval for shy points, or is it like the first feed of the day where it doesn't count?

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    I haven't tested this as I never really got involved with fantastic jellies. However, my tester friend ventured into this venue and she said it seemed that It works. Though she said only 1 feed (increasing 2%) two feeds would not work; I believe she attempted this twice?. Please consider that little to no testing has been done with Fantastic Jellies, personally I wouldn't risk it since 5% affinity is easy to attain.

Velder Noble
    Jun 2013
    Lost somewhere....
    Question: so to get shy personality......you reach the required interval then character switch/logout and back in then gain the same interval and do the cycle again? And you are not require to dungeon right just grind fields?

Ruben Villager
    Sep 2013
    Question: so to get shy personality......you reach the required interval then character switch/logout and back in then gain the same interval and do the cycle again? And you are not require to dungeon right just grind fields?
    I want to know the same thing, because on Babel says that you have to do at least 1 dungeon on each interval, is it really necessary?

Elder Citizen
    Dec 2011
    Rhizome-9
    I want to know the same thing, because on Babel says that you have to do at least 1 dungeon on each interval, is it really necessary?
    When I was grinding in the fields and finished my interval, all I had to do was unsummon then resummon my pet and I got my shy point. It doesn't update right away though, you might have to wait a few seconds.

Velder Noble
    Oct 2012
    Sorry for the late reply guys:

@waterlily & ruisu1507: There are 2 ways to raise your pet, in fields and in dungeons. Field grinding is faster in my opinion, if you have a full party.

PS: update to come soon. compiling all data.

•