Hamel Guardian
    May 2012
    And my efforts are to bring this back to Elsword. With plot of course.

Banned
    Mar 2011
    Well, Ara is pretty similar to Elbrat in terms of gameplay. Sharing basic combos with IS. YR being a lot like RS. And you know she has ample bosom.....

So why not bring this topic to Ara instead of what is essentially Elesis but..... *ahem* bigger?

Velder Noble
    Jul 2013
    Beside CBS

Really? You want to list those tiny things as a feature?
    If you were referring to her chest size, Ill have you know that's not the only thing that matters.

Eve is the flattest, but I still think she is the best..

Looking.

o3ob

Elsword with pl0t topic. *nods*

Banned
    Mar 2011
    Indeed. Eve is flat but she makes up for it everywhere else.

Elesis however..... does not.

And who is that "Blazing Heart" guy anyway? Is he Elbrat and Elesis' brother? Cousin?

Velder Noble
    Jul 2013
    Beside CBS
    Indeed. Eve is flat but she makes up for it everywhere else.

Elesis however..... does not.

And who is that "Blazing Heart" guy anyway? Is he Elbrat and Elesis' brother? Cousin?
    I thought grand master looked quite nice.

She reminds me of erza..

Hamel Guardian
    May 2012
    grrrr. Ontopic

Help me out here ZXero/

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    I gotta ask, why do you hate Elesis Endgame?

Banned
    Mar 2011
    -She stole the spotlight from Ara.

-She's ugly.

-She invokes bad memories of Grand Chase, which she followed us from. The nice thing about Elsword is that it was Grand Chase done right, because it was seperating its self from Grand Chase. But now Grand Chase characters are invading.....

-She is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the direction the game is going in. She's basically an Elbrat revamp. (Which he certainly needed. Especially post-ST Revamp RS.) That they dressed up and released as a new character instead, making Elbrat obsolete. (Outside of IS. For now at least. But since dual wielding was Elesis' thing at one point.....) Rena is in dire need of a revamp too. Are they just going to release a "male" elf as a "new character" instead? Not a very good sign.

-She even fails at being "female Elsword", since Blazing Heart is more masculine than Elsy and Chung.

-She stole the spotlight from Ara.

Hamel Guardian
    May 2012
    I gotta ask, why do you hate Elesis Endgame?
    Why you gotta provoke him?

Also your link broke.

Elder Citizen
    Aug 2011
    Why you gotta provoke him?

Also your link broke.
    I wasn't provoking him I was legitimately curious as to his hatred. I haven't seen such raw loathing of something since Twilight at a Dracula Convention.

(btw thanks, fixed it now.)

•